Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins isolated from whey, the liquid material created as a by-product of cheese production. It is prepared using advanced filtration methods and these techniques allow us to preserve the whey micro fraction, naturally occurring in whey, such as beta- lactoglobulin, alpha- lactoalbumin, serum albumin, immunoglobulins and other growth factors. Whey protein is a rich source of proteins that might improve the nutrient content of the diet. Research shows that these fractions enhance immune system and body muscles.
Health benefits of whey protein
- Whey protein is used for improving athletic performance
- It is used as an alternative to milk for people with lactose intolerance
- Whey protein is also used for protein allergy, asthma and preventing allergies in infants
- It relieves from high cholesterol
- It plays beneficial role in late-stage cancer, and colon cancer.
- It stimulates the immune system
- It contains essential amino acids especially leucine and isoleucine which are associated with increased muscle protein synthesis and helps in tissue growth and recovery
- It also helps in weight loss and body fat loss and prevents from obesity
- It improves digestion
Directions for use
10 g of whey protein powder mixed with variety vegetable juice, soups or simple water and advised to be taken with morning meal. Please continue for 6-12 months regularly for optimum results.