Til Oil 1 Ltr
Category: Healthy Oil.
Our Premium Quality Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed Kalongi Oil is extracted from freshly harvested, healthy and ripe Kalongi seeds obtained from pollution free environment of Hawaiian by mechanical extraction. Extra Virgin Kalongi Oil is a HALAL & KOSHER certified product & produced under International GMP regulations.
Nutritional rich Kalongi Oil is loaded with aromatic oils, trace elements, vitamins and enzymes. It contains 58% of essential fatty acids including omega 6 and omega 3 which are essential for overall health and wellness, ideal for cooking purposes. It balances and strengthens the immune system giving it the power to prevent infections and allergies and control chronic illnesses.
Ancient literature and numerous scientific studies suggest that Kalongi oil has Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Immunomodulatory, Anti-allergic, Anti-diabetes, Anti-cancer Cardioprotective, Radioprotective, Hepatoprotective, Renoprotective, Analgesic, Antipyretic, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, Bronchodilator, Laxative properties.
- Anti-rheumatic –provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory – black seed oil is strongly anti-inflammatory
- Anti-allergic –can suppress food allergies
- Anti-diabetes – has blood glucose lowering effect
- Anti-cancer – the chief anti-cancer compound found in this is thymoquinone
- Hypotensive –volatile oils present in it aid in managing blood pressure.
- Radioprotective – safeguard our cells from harmful effects of damaging radiation
- Hepatoprotective – within safe limits, it can protect the liver
- Renoprotective – black seed oil also exerts a protective effect on the kidneys
- Apoptosis Induction – program potentially harmful cells to die automatically
- Immunomodulator – keeps the immune system at a balance.
- Analgesic – pain reliever.
- Antipyretic – alleviates fever.
- Antibacterial – kill many bacteria strains, even the most antibiotic resistant ones like MRSA.
- Antiviral – kill virus
- Antifungal – easily kill many fungi
- Adjuvant – modify the effect of other therapeutic agents
- Bronchodilator – aid dilation of air passages
- Laxative – promote timely bowel movement
- Antioxidant – protect from free radicals
- Lipid lowering – make the lipid profile healthier
- Insulin sensitizer – affect the secretion of insulin
- Interferon booster –can stimulate the production of interferon which boost immunity against pathogens
- Antispasmodic –relieve involuntary spasms of the respiratory tract, thus providing relief in asthma and other kinds of cough
- Anti-convulsive – calm seizures
Rice Bran Health Oil is healthy heart oil that is naturally enriched with multiple nutrients like Oryzanol to provide health benefits for every member of the family. According to nutritionists, it ranks as one of the best cooking oil for heart health.
- High in Monounsaturated Fatty acids
- Moderate in Polyunsaturated Fatty acids
- Has a high smoking point (254 degrees Celsius)
- Contain antioxidants oryzanol and tocotrienols, help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Is neutral and bland in taste
Numerous scientific studies suggest that Rice bran oil can,
- Reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels
- Help in better management of lipid profile when compared with olive oil or ground nut oil
- Also help in blood sugar management
- Fight against different forms of cancer
- Protect liver health
- Improve skin and hair conditions
- Support healthy digestion
Canola Oil is a finest quality product from USA, introduced in India.
With worldwide issues like cardiovascular disease and diabetes, a simple change like using healthier cooking oil can make a significant difference. It is very low in saturated fats as compared to other cooking oils. Canola oil has 7% saturated fat, compared to 12% for sunflower oil, 13% for corn oil, and 15% for olive oil. It contains linoleic (omega-6) and α-linoleic acid (omega-3) essential fatty acids at 2:1 making it as one of the healthiest cooking oils at a ratio even better than olive oil. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized a qualified health claim for canola oil’s ability to reduce the risk of heart disease when used in place of saturated fat.
- High source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- Rich in omega fatty acids and Vitamin E
- Has considerably low level of saturated fat
- Best ratio of omega 3 and mega 6
- High smoking point
- Neutral taste and flavor
- It has highest levels of plant sterols, especially β-sitosterol and campesterols. Phyto-sterols competitively inhibit cholesterol absorption in the gut and thereby can reduce cholesterol levels by 10% to 15%.
- It is especially rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) which constitutes about 61% of total fats that help to lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increase HDL or “good cholesterol” in the blood. Research studies suggest that diet rich in monounsaturated fatty acids help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- The oil contains vitamin E, particularly gamma-tocopherol. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Canola oil has highest smoke point oil is also an ideal choice for deep frying because it can be heated to a higher temperature (smoke point -450 °F). This results in lower oil retention in the fried foods.
Directions for use:
Because of its light flavor, high smoke point, and smooth texture, canola oil is one of the most versatile cooking oils. You can use it in a number of dishes and cooking methods, like:
- As a cooking oil for sautéing, stir-frying, grilling, and baking
- In salad dressings, sauces, and marinades
- To coat your pans for nonstick baking
- Instead of solid fats (such as margarine and butter) in recipes
Corn oil is an effective component in lowering blood cholesterol levels more than extra virgin olive oil. Corn oil offers high levels of polyunsaturated instead of saturated fats. Polyunsaturated fats lower blood cholesterol levels. Saturated fats are approximately twice as powerful in raising cholesterol levels as polyunsaturated fats are in lowering them. Corn oil contains about 60 percent polyunsaturated, 25 to 30 percent monounsaturated, and 10 to 15 percent saturated fats. It has one of the highest phytosterol levels of the refined vegetable oils, 4 times more than olive oil. It helps in blocking the body’s absorption of LDL (bad) cholesterol. Kai Corn Oil lets the true flavor of your dish came through. Its high smoke point makes it a great all purpose cooking oil for everything from grilling and sautéing to stir frying and baking.
Nutritional profile of corn oil:
It contains phytosterol, phytoesters, linoleic acids, omega fatty acids, tocopherols, flavanoids, lutein and vitamins etc
- It helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Corn oil diets can helps in blood pressure lowering in patients with high blood pressure
- Corn oil is a rich source of linoleic acid, necessary for growth and maintains skin and hair quality
- It is an excellent source of tocopherols. Tocopherols function as antioxidants and provide a good source of Vitamin E.
- It contains 54 percent of omega-6 and 28 percent of omega-9 fats, which promotes hair health
- Corn is also a vitamin A, thiamin, and vitamin B6 source, provides essential nutrients for maintaining overall health
- When compared with cereal grains like wheat and rice, has a lower calorie count
- Corn is filled with flavanoids and lutein, which together help maintain healthy mucus membranes, skin, and vision
To achieve cholesterol reduction, one serving of corn oil must be a part of healthy life and replace a similar amount of butter or other higher saturated fat oils.