Til Oil 1 Ltr
Category: Healthy Oil.
Corn oil is an effective component in lowering blood cholesterol levels more than extra virgin olive oil. Corn oil offers high levels of polyunsaturated instead of saturated fats. Polyunsaturated fats lower blood cholesterol levels. Saturated fats are approximately twice as powerful in raising cholesterol levels as polyunsaturated fats are in lowering them. Corn oil contains about 60 percent polyunsaturated, 25 to 30 percent monounsaturated, and 10 to 15 percent saturated fats. It has one of the highest phytosterol levels of the refined vegetable oils, 4 times more than olive oil. It helps in blocking the body’s absorption of LDL (bad) cholesterol. Kai Corn Oil lets the true flavor of your dish came through. Its high smoke point makes it a great all purpose cooking oil for everything from grilling and sautéing to stir frying and baking.
Nutritional profile of corn oil:
It contains phytosterol, phytoesters, linoleic acids, omega fatty acids, tocopherols, flavanoids, lutein and vitamins etc
- It helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Corn oil diets can helps in blood pressure lowering in patients with high blood pressure
- Corn oil is a rich source of linoleic acid, necessary for growth and maintains skin and hair quality
- It is an excellent source of tocopherols. Tocopherols function as antioxidants and provide a good source of Vitamin E.
- It contains 54 percent of omega-6 and 28 percent of omega-9 fats, which promotes hair health
- Corn is also a vitamin A, thiamin, and vitamin B6 source, provides essential nutrients for maintaining overall health
- When compared with cereal grains like wheat and rice, has a lower calorie count
- Corn is filled with flavanoids and lutein, which together help maintain healthy mucus membranes, skin, and vision
To achieve cholesterol reduction, one serving of corn oil must be a part of healthy life and replace a similar amount of butter or other higher saturated fat oils.
Our Premium Quality Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed Kalongi Oil is extracted from freshly harvested, healthy and ripe Kalongi seeds obtained from pollution free environment of Hawaiian by mechanical extraction. Extra Virgin Kalongi Oil is a HALAL & KOSHER certified product & produced under International GMP regulations.
Nutritional rich Kalongi Oil is loaded with aromatic oils, trace elements, vitamins and enzymes. It contains 58% of essential fatty acids including omega 6 and omega 3 which are essential for overall health and wellness, ideal for cooking purposes. It balances and strengthens the immune system giving it the power to prevent infections and allergies and control chronic illnesses.
Ancient literature and numerous scientific studies suggest that Kalongi oil has Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Immunomodulatory, Anti-allergic, Anti-diabetes, Anti-cancer Cardioprotective, Radioprotective, Hepatoprotective, Renoprotective, Analgesic, Antipyretic, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, Bronchodilator, Laxative properties.
- Anti-rheumatic –provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory – black seed oil is strongly anti-inflammatory
- Anti-allergic –can suppress food allergies
- Anti-diabetes – has blood glucose lowering effect
- Anti-cancer – the chief anti-cancer compound found in this is thymoquinone
- Hypotensive –volatile oils present in it aid in managing blood pressure.
- Radioprotective – safeguard our cells from harmful effects of damaging radiation
- Hepatoprotective – within safe limits, it can protect the liver
- Renoprotective – black seed oil also exerts a protective effect on the kidneys
- Apoptosis Induction – program potentially harmful cells to die automatically
- Immunomodulator – keeps the immune system at a balance.
- Analgesic – pain reliever.
- Antipyretic – alleviates fever.
- Antibacterial – kill many bacteria strains, even the most antibiotic resistant ones like MRSA.
- Antiviral – kill virus
- Antifungal – easily kill many fungi
- Adjuvant – modify the effect of other therapeutic agents
- Bronchodilator – aid dilation of air passages
- Laxative – promote timely bowel movement
- Antioxidant – protect from free radicals
- Lipid lowering – make the lipid profile healthier
- Insulin sensitizer – affect the secretion of insulin
- Interferon booster –can stimulate the production of interferon which boost immunity against pathogens
- Antispasmodic –relieve involuntary spasms of the respiratory tract, thus providing relief in asthma and other kinds of cough
- Anti-convulsive – calm seizures
Soyabean oil is amongst the widely used cooking oils in the world. It is one of the affordable and readily available oils that are greatly supported be the American Agricultural Department. Soyabean oil is one of the chief poly- unsaturated cooking oils in current usage. It is one o the cooking oils with high smoke point; 495°F, similar to peanut oil, the property which can be employed in getting oil temperature while deep frying food items. It has saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated (SFA: MUFA: PUFA, 16: 24: 58) fats in healthy proportions. It is one of the stable cooking oils; having high shelf life. Soybean oil works to lower cholesterol levels by decreasing cholesterol absorption in the gut.
- Soybean oil contains no cholesterol, which makes it a perfect choice for individuals with heart disease or high cholesterol
- The fats in soybean oil are polyunsaturated which have shown to help reduce total cholesterol, lower LDL or bad cholesterol levels and increase HDL or good cholesterol levels
- Soybean oil has omega-3 fatty acids, which have shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, slow the growth of atherosclerotic plaque, slow the risk of arrhythmias or abnormal heartbeats and decrease triglyceride levels
- Soybeans naturally contain antioxidants, which remain in the oil even after it is pressed. These antioxidants help prevent the damage caused by free radicals, which may help prevent certain cancers.
- Plant sterols, chemicals derived from soybean oil, are used to lower total cholesterol and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Soybean oil also helps in osteoarthritis.