This device gives a comfortable feeling on the user’s skin. It is permeable and small in volume. Although light in weight, it is powerful enough to give traction upto 100 kg. It has wide traction range upto 20 cm. It has a special dynamic structure which can automatically protect the sensitive area in the neck when pumped into shape. Air chambers with high and low pressure respectively makes the patients feel comfortable in the course of traction and fixing adjustment. It is a technique in which a force is applied to a part of the body to reduce paravertebral muscle spasms by stretching soft tissues.
- Helps to relax the neck muscles
- Reduces local tissue swelling
- Reduces cervical spondylopathy
- Reduces neck pain and back pain
- Relieves headache and dizziness
- Improves blood supply to the brain
- Prevents from insomnia
- helps in finger numbness, inability of four extremities and cervical stiffness
- Effective in fracture, dislocation and protrusion of inter-vertebral disc
Instructions for Use:
- Wear directly against the skin or on loose fitting clothing
- Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.
- Most effective traction effect is obtained when the air columns of belt are fully inflated.
- It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time; if no side effects or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended
- Do not wear the belt when sleeping
- When deflating the belt after usage, unscrew the air valve on the belt until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the Velcro fastener