Mangosteen juice contains miraculous fruit i.e. pulp of Mangosteen which may provide organically active essentials and vital macronutrients like xanthones, catechins, flavanoids and proanthocyanidines.
- It supports healthy cardiovascular system
- It has anti-inflammatory action
- It helps in osteoarthritis
- It is helpful in diarrhea and dysentery
- It is used for stimulating the immune system
- It improves mental health
- It is used in eczema and other skin conditions
- It helps in menstrual problems
- It prevents from urinary tract infections and tuberculosis
- It prevents from different types of cancer
Directions for use:
Proper and regular dosage of Mangosteen juice is very important. It is recommended to take 5ml twice daily in 150ml water for first three days, then second 3 days advised to take 10ml daily and seventh day onwards 15-30ml twice daily, half an hour before or two hours after meals. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. For better results use it for 6-12 months.