Lord Kuber is worshipped and propitiated for quick financial gains, unexpected gain of money through lotteries etc and a prosperous business. Lord Kuber is the basis of gain of unlimited wealth and prosperity. All ancient texts encourage the use of Kuber Kunji for the gain of wealth.
Kuber Kunji package includes:
Gold Plated Kuber Kunji – This key should be placed in the places where you keep your money like cash box, almirah, office drawer etc
Gold Plated Kunji Pendant – This should be worn by the earning member of the family
Benefits of Kuber Kunji
- When Lord Kuber is pleased then bless the person with material success and wealth. The chances of coming into wealth unexpectedly and suddenly through lotteries etc increase.
- No matter how much one spends money keeps flowing in provided the wealth is used for constructive purposes and not for destructive or antisocial activities
- It blesses the worshipper with money and prosperity by drawing new avenues and sources of income and wealth. It helps increase the flow of funds and the ability to accumulate wealth
Directions to install:
- Kuber Kunji ritual shall be performed on Amavasya day (day preceding the moonless night) or a Sunday morning, before sunrise.
- One should take a bath and wear clean yellow clothes
- Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing north because North is the direction of Lord Kuber
- Cover a wooden seat with yellow cloth
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermilion
- Light the lamp and incense
- On swastik, make a mound of rice grains
- Offer the thali to your isht devata and close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes.
- Now chant the Kuber mantra 108 times.
- Now takes the different things placed in the thali and put them in the places explained above.
May Lord Kuber sits in your home and shower you with wealth and prosperity.