It is said that Triphala is able to care for the internal organs of the body as a mother cares for her children. Each of the three herbal fruits of Triphala takes care of the body by gently promoting internal cleansing of all conditions of stagnation and excess while at the same time improving digestion and assimilation.
Triphala is widely used in a large number of medicinal preparations. Triphala is an effective blood purifier that stimulates bile secretion as it detoxifies the liver, helps digestion and assimilation, and promotes normal serum cholesterol and lipid levels throughout body. It is also a laxative that rejuvenates the membrane lining of the digestive tract and contributes to effective cleansing of the colon, a key condition in Ayurveda to maintaining optimum health. When consumed for a long period, it helps reduce excess weight. It promotes good colon health and acts as a laxative without causing cramps or irritation. It gently stimulates the intestinal walls and restores tone to the colon, thus helping in the elimination process, providing a colon cleansing effect. It also helps maintain good eyesight. It has shown in-vitro anti-oxidant activity.
Benefits of Triphala:
- Improves Digestive System and assimilation
- Occasional constipation
- Cleanses and tonifies the gastro intestinal tract
- Detoxifies the whole body and
- Promotes normal blood pressure and blood circulation
- Promotes liver health
- Prevents lipid per oxidation induced by Fe3+/ADP/ Ascorbate system in liver mitochondria
- Very effective in occasional digestive disorders
- Supports the body’s natural inflammation response
- Stimulates bile-flow and peristalsis
- Prevents aging, imparts immunity, and improves mental faculties.
Take one capsule twice daily on an empty stomach at least an hour before meal. Use twice daily for 6-12 months regularly for better results.
Size: 60 Capsule (800 mg)