As we all know Haridra has many medicinal properties & is full of rich anti inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anti-ulcer, anti allergic, neuroprotective, cyto-protective and anti oxidant properties. Also this is natural detoxifier and flush harmful toxins out of the body. This may help in combating allergies, healing wounds quickly. It also has blood purifying properties and can act as a carminative, stomachic, appetizer and tonic. By correcting excessiveness and deficiencies it help in regulating the body metabolism.
Some of the health benefits :
· Anti-allergic: The herb is extremely helpful in soothing allergic respiratory disorders like allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis and skin allergies.
· Natural detoxifier: Haridra is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
· Neuroprotective: Haridra’s excellent antioxidant activity renders it a potent neuroprotective herb, helpful in the management of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
· Cholesterol-lowering actions include preventing intestinal cholesterol absorption, increasing the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids and increasing the excretion of bile acids, due to its choleretic properties.
· Hepatoprotective: The curcuminoids present in Haridra prevent the increase in the liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT which are elevated in the case of liver disease. This validates the use of Haridra as a hepatoprotective drug in liver disorders.
· Decreases gastric acid secretion, increases the mucin content of gastric juices and exerts gastroprotective effects against stress-,
Size: 60 Capsules (800mg)