Gas Safety Device with a vision of being vital part of users daily lives as every household of this modern age is using LPG gas cylinders. Like previous product line in this product we follow internationally recognized standards for the quality management, controlling and offer best services. Moreover Gas Safety device have International safety certifications; CE, ROHS, S-Mark notified by CSA Ltd- United Kingdom.
As we all know LPG cylinders are user friendly but in case of gas leakage it can cause big calamity to our family and physical property so here we introduce Gas Safety Device, a wonderful product for safety of your loved ones in kitchen.
Benefits of this product
- In the situation of medium or heavy leak it completely shuts off the gas flow and helps preventing any hazard.
- It shows a low level indication in the event the LPG in the cylinder is about to get finish.
- Minor leakage testing facility
- Saves up to 20% of gas
- Low gas indicator
- Easy installation
- Facilitates in detecting gas leakage in system.
- Temperature activated shutoff system.
How it works
It comes with auto cut off system in event of any Gas Leakage. It has a high pressure control sensor with a safety valve and a pressure gauge. Gas Safety Device may provide unique solution on Gas Leakage.
How we can test leakage
Keep the Gas Safety Device knob in on condition and ensure that the burners of the gas stove are in off condition. The gauge dial needle will show pressure indication. Turn off the Gas Safety Device knob and wait for few minutes,
- If the needle of gauge dial drops down slowly to zero level, this indicates that there is leakage in the line between the pressure regulator and the gas stove
- If the needle remains at the same position there is no leakage in the system. The above pressure can be repeated for more confirmation
Installation Guidelines of Kai Gas Safety Device
- First shut down the regulator and then remove the regulator from LPG cylinder
- Properly fix the gas safety device on the LPG cylinder
- Take the regulator and fix it on gas safety device
- Depress the gas safety device gauge dial a few second till needle raise