Extra Virgin Olive Oil being the finest quality Olive Oil in technical collaboration with Hawaiian Herbals, Hawaii, USA. This is 100% pure & natural Olive Oil. Kai Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced naturally, meaning that the oil is not made from any sort of chemical treatments. This is of superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from Olives & solely by mechanical means.
This is most commonly used and heard of olive oil standard olive oil, which is extracted directly from the olive fruit by grinding the olives in thermal conditions which preserves the natural taste. The method involved in extracting the oil is known as “cold pressed,” which keeps the oil from losing its flavor that can be lost when exposed to high temperatures. Kai Extra Virgin Olive Oil is of a higher quality and retains its natural flavor.
This is source of health & energy balance for every age covering daily nutritional needs. The health benefits of this olive oil are widely recognized and it is actually part of the food pyramid as followed by the Mediterranean Diet. Nowadays this is very huge in demand in Asian countries as well because of lot of health benefits attributed to this product.
Some benefits associated with this Pure Olive Oil:
- Helpful in Skin problems like Cure or reduce acne, treat sunburn, clean sensitive skin from dirt & dead skin
- Prevents you from premature aging sign
- Protects your red blood cells and therefore your heart – Over time, cells oxidize, leading to the common effects of aging. A specific polyphenol in olive oil is especially effective at protecting your red blood cells from oxidation. A 2009 study identified this component as DHPEA-EDA.
- Helps fight breast cancer – Olive oil contains phyto chemicals, and a 2008 study found that they are effecting at killing cancer cells and suppressing cancer genes.
- Makes your arteries more elastic – helps you to become more resistant to strokes and heart attack.
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels. – Olive oil contains poly phenols, which help to keep your levels of LDL cholesterol within healthy ranges.
- Lowers the risk of coronary heart disease in women
- Sharpens your memory – Some research has shown that olive oil can prevent and possibly even reverse the memory loss that accompanies Alzheimer’s disease.
- Good for hair strength, shine & smoothness and help in dry scalps
- Improves body immune system
- Can be used as natural Vitamin supplement
- Helps fight off degenerative diseases due to its ant oxidative properties
- Lowers your blood pressure
- Helps you create delicious, healthy baked goods – Olive oil is commonly used in baking in the Mediterranean. Use a lighter-colored, lighter tasting end-of-season version for desserts.
- Aids digestion – People have taken olive oil as a digestive aid for generations.
- Gives you healthy & longer life
Nutritional Information per 100ml
|Energy||824 kcal / 3.389 kj|
|Fats per 100gm|
|Peroxide Value||20 meq max|
|Wax Content||250 mg/l max|