Our Premium Quality Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed Kalongi Oil is extracted from freshly harvested, healthy and ripe Kalongi seeds obtained from pollution free environment of Hawaiian by mechanical extraction. Extra Virgin Kalongi Oil is a HALAL & KOSHER certified product & produced under International GMP regulations.
Nutritional rich Kalongi Oil is loaded with aromatic oils, trace elements, vitamins and enzymes. It contains 58% of essential fatty acids including omega 6 and omega 3 which are essential for overall health and wellness, ideal for cooking purposes. It balances and strengthens the immune system giving it the power to prevent infections and allergies and control chronic illnesses.
Ancient literature and numerous scientific studies suggest that Kalongi oil has Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Immunomodulatory, Anti-allergic, Anti-diabetes, Anti-cancer Cardioprotective, Radioprotective, Hepatoprotective, Renoprotective, Analgesic, Antipyretic, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, Bronchodilator, Laxative properties.
- Anti-rheumatic –provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory – black seed oil is strongly anti-inflammatory
- Anti-allergic –can suppress food allergies
- Anti-diabetes – has blood glucose lowering effect
- Anti-cancer – the chief anti-cancer compound found in this is thymoquinone
- Hypotensive –volatile oils present in it aid in managing blood pressure.
- Radioprotective – safeguard our cells from harmful effects of damaging radiation
- Hepatoprotective – within safe limits, it can protect the liver
- Renoprotective – black seed oil also exerts a protective effect on the kidneys
- Apoptosis Induction – program potentially harmful cells to die automatically
- Immunomodulator – keeps the immune system at a balance.
- Analgesic – pain reliever.
- Antipyretic – alleviates fever.
- Antibacterial – kill many bacteria strains, even the most antibiotic resistant ones like MRSA.
- Antiviral – kill virus
- Antifungal – easily kill many fungi
- Adjuvant – modify the effect of other therapeutic agents
- Bronchodilator – aid dilation of air passages
- Laxative – promote timely bowel movement
- Antioxidant – protect from free radicals
- Lipid lowering – make the lipid profile healthier
- Insulin sensitizer – affect the secretion of insulin
- Interferon booster –can stimulate the production of interferon which boost immunity against pathogens
- Antispasmodic –relieve involuntary spasms of the respiratory tract, thus providing relief in asthma and other kinds of cough
- Anti-convulsive – calm seizures