Our Premium Quality Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil is extracted from freshly harvested, healthy and ripe avocados obtained from pollution free environment of Hawaiian by mechanical extraction.
Extra virgin avocado oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, and has a high smoke point (≥250°C), making it a good oil for frying. Loaded with proteins, lecithin, beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and E avocado oil provides numerous health advantages. Avocado oil can assist in lowering cholesterol levels and help in the fight against heart disease, relieves prostate problems and even suppress tumor growth.
The Mexicans have long recognized the culinary delights of the avocado, and it is increasingly seen as an ideal fruit for the health-conscious in many countries. Now, Kai Natural Care brings you the best of both worlds – a premium, extra virgin, cold-pressed oil extracted from avocado that is a superb food dressing or cooking oil and also an extremely healthy product. Avocado oil can assist in lowering cholesterol levels and help in the fight against heart disease, and it even relieves prostate problems.
- Contains high levels of monounsaturated fats, the ‘good’ fats
- Contains more than triple the beta-sitosterol levels of the very best olive oils
- Use on a regular basis with a healthy diet can help your body maintain good cholesterol balance
- Excellent for dipping, cooking, salads or numerous other applications
Health Benefits of Avocado Oil
Avocado oil is a form of edible oil derived from the fresh pulp of avocado fruit. Loaded with proteins, lecithin, beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and E, avocado oil provides various health advantages. The oil is often compared to olive oil for its apparently healthy ratio of saturated and unsaturated fats. Though the benefits of avocado oil outweigh those of extra-virgin olive oil, the use of oil is more limited. The oil is rich in monounsaturated fats, which are found only in plant products such as avocados and olive and their oils.
- Since avocado oil contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, it helps people suffering from malnutrition
- Rich in nutrients, it is beneficial for male impotency, constipation, insomnia, nervousness and ulcers
- It is useful in the inflamed conditions of the mucous membranes, especially stomach, small intestine and colon
- Extremely rich in monounsaturated oleic acid (OA), avocado oil protects the cardiovascular system. It reduces blood concentration of low density lipoproteins (LDL) and triglyceride, hence lowering the potential for plaque formation and vessel blockage
- Containing essential fatty acids and vitamin E, avocado oil protects blood vessels by binding and removing free radicals and cholesterol deposits
- Avocado oil contains alpha linolenic acid (ALA), which is known to suppress tumor growth in breast and colon cancers and also effective in preventing and treating skin and prostate cancer
- Avocado oil has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in the faster healing of cuts and wounds, preventing scarring, acne breakouts and dermatitis
- Consumption of avocado oil effectively reduces the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles
- Avocado oil consumption boosts metabolism thus, helping in maintaining the body weight
- It helps in the regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin
Directions for use:
- Avocado oil can be used in place of other oils to give a new flavor to the food
- Stir avocado oil into avocado dips, guacamole and avocado soup and others to heighten their flavor
- Drizzle some oil over mozzarella cheese and tomato salad. Season with salt, black pepper, lemon juice and basil to give an extraordinary flavor to the preparation
- Use avocado oil in various other preparations such as chicken, sea food, salmon, prawns, artichokes, etc