Chlorophyll is the most modern combination nature’s goodness having vital cleansing, nourishing & rejuvenating capacity which is exclusively marketed in India by Kai Natural Care in collaboration with Hawaiian Herbals, from pollution free environment of Hawaii USA. This product is produced under GMP regulations and is 100% natural, organic & free from any sort of side effects. This supplement has got certifications from HALAL & Kosher. This product is used as a Dietary Supplement and a lot of health benefits are attributed to it as its key ingredient ALFALFA which contains abundant Chlorophyll which is clinically known to be rich in:
- Vitamin A – Strengthens the heart’s function and improves vision.
- Vitamin E – Owns Anti-ageing effects, nourishes skin and keeps the brain active. High levels of vitamin E in chlorophyll reduce the risk of sunstroke and coronary artery disorder or heart disease.
- Vitamin C – Increases alertness and possesses anti-cancer properties
- Zinc –Zinc combines with vitamin A known to contain immense immune boosting properties
- Selenium –Possess rich Anti Oxidant properties, Protects and energizes body cells
Other nutrients include protein, biotin, folic acid, pantothenic acid and minerals such as calcium, cobalt, chromium, phosphorus, silicon, potassium, manganese, magnesium and iron. Thus, Chlorophyll is known to improve the health of the circulatory, digestive, immune and detoxification systems of the body – leading to many different and overlapping health benefits.
The numerous health benefits of chlorophyll:
- Cleanses and oxygenates and builds the blood
- A powerful detoxification effect on the body
- Rich in enzymes that promote quick rejuvenation of our cells
- High in Amino acids
- Extracts toxins form the liver and improves liver function
- Regulator of calcium
- Helps break addiction
- Alkalizes the body
- Wound-healing properties
- Fight infection
- Anti-oxidant – neutralize free radicals
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora
- Helps reverse protein-deficient anemia
- Protection from cancer
- Helps skin disorders
Promotes Cell Regeneration and Boosts the Immune System
Dr. Richard Willstatter and Dr. Hans Fisher have in 1915 and 1930 respectively received the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Chemistry for discovering the molecular structure of human red blood cells and chlorophyll. Due to this, chlorophyll is shown to promote cell regeneration and reproduction as well as assist in building up the immune system.
Blood Production Property
Nobel Prize recipients, Dr. Richard Willstatter and Dr. Hans Fisher further discovered that the only difference between red blood cells and chlorophyll is that chlorophyll has a magnesium atom in its nucleus while red blood cells have iron. Thus, chlorophyll can help in cases of anemia and other blood deficiency conditions.
Cleanses Body of Pesticides and Drug Residue Toxins
Nutritionist Prof. Bernard Jensen pointed out that chlorophyll is effective in reducing toxin caused by pesticides and drug residue by purging them from the body. He further observed that healthy people generally have higher blood counts compared to the sick. However, after high consumption of chlorophyll, the sick showed an increase in blood count and improved health.
Reduces the Body’s Problems
Scientist Offen Krantz found that chlorophyll is highly beneficial to patients with stomach ulcers. Chlorophyll complements the medication prescribed by doctors for stomach ulcers.
Improves Skin Problems, Beautifies Complexion
The New England Medical Journal reported that chlorophyll can help in various skin problems and internal infection. The American Journal of Surgery published findings by Temple University on the use of chlorophyll to treat surgical wounds and other similar conditions.
Proper and regular dosage of Kai Chlorophyll is very essential. Mix 1 tablespoon (15ML) of Kai chlorophyll into a glass of water (250ml). Use Twice daily for 6-12 months for better results.